CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Sun-dried Tomato Chicken

2-3 Chicken breasts cooked and cut into small cubes
1 Can petite diced tomatoes or fresh tomatoes
1/3 Cup julienne carrots
2 to 3 Tbs. Sun-Dried tomato pesto
1/2 package Penni pasta cooked. (Or enough for your family)

Boil pasta, drain and set aside. (I keep mine in warm water) Cook the chicken in large frying pan, when cooked transfer to plate to cool then cut up. Empty can of tomatoes into pan, add pesto and mix. You can add more pesto to your taste. Add carrots and cook til carrots are tender. Add cut up chicken and mix in. Serve over the penni noodles and top with grated parmesan cheese.

I made this up one night, I didn't have Italian tomatoes. I did have the herbs but I had bought this pesto stuff and decided to give it a try. Darwin loved it so it's a keeper.

0 comments: