CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Lion House Pumpkin Bread

I am on a quest to find the perfect pumpkin bread recipe. I liked the one I posted a week or so ago, but then I found this one. I'm not sure which one I like better.

1 1/3 cups vegetable oil or applesauce
5 eggs
1 16-oz can pumpkin
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
2 3 oz. pkg vanilla pudding
1 cup chopped nuts
1 cup chocolate chips (optional)

Preheat oven to 350. Grease 2 large 8x4 in loaf pans. Set aside. Mix oil, eggs and pumpkin in a mixing bowl and beat well. In another bowl, sift together flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda. Add in to pumpkin mixture and blend well. Add in pudding and nuts and chocolate chips. Bake for 1 hour. Makes 2 loaves.

0 comments: